Moving Forward ✂️
On July 1, 2021, MarieMarie will adopt a MASK OPTIONAL policy for our salon. Vaccinated clients and stylists will be allowed to remain unmasked while seated and receiving services. We will continue to strongly encourage clients to wear a mask upon entering the salon, while seated in the waiting area, and while walking in the common areas in the salon when not seated with your stylist. We will gladly make accommodations for any clients that are not yet comfortable with new mask optional policies, including scheduling during no peak times. When you make an appointment with us, please be aware of these new guidelines and please let us know if you have any needs that we may meet.:
• As of July 1, 2021 wearing a mask is optional for staff and guests if you are fully vaccinated and when seated for service.
• Masks must be worn to enter the salon, while in the waiting area, and in common areas.
• We will continue to disinfect all surfaces in between clients
• We will continue following CDC and State Board guidelines
• We will continue running our hospital grade air purifier
• Any clients or stylists showing any signs of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointments.
• We are continuing to social distance between stations.
We are continuing to take every precaution we can to ensure the safety of our beloved clients and stylists. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Thank you for your support and understanding!
♥ Marie Marie
WHO WE ARE
Currently located in Candler Park since 2011, Mariemarie is two blocks from the Marta station and surrounded by landmarks like Little Five Points, Candler Park and Fernbank Science Center. There is plenty of free street parking for the salon on McLendon Ave. and Oakdale Rd.
Give us a call/text to set up an appointment at (404) 849-9970 or shoot us an email with any questions or to set up a free consultation. We look forward to helping you look fabulous! xo Mariemarie